Hi Dark,

Thanks for saying that. If I can make my games enjoyable,, replayable,
then I think I've succeeded as a game designer. It is the sort of
games that a person plays once, completes it in a few hours, and finds
they have no desire to replay the game I would consider a failure.
There are, of course, a few audio  games like that, but I'm glad to
know my games aren't one of them.