You'd be shocked how easy it is with a trackpad, especially if you reassign some keys. I've tried both trackpad and mouse with my laptop, and I would never switch over to using a traditional mouse. Swamp also has an offline mode, and as I said, with campaigns, the online part isn't everything.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:06:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking For Something New to Play

Hi Dark,

Well, I like Swamp, but you hit upon the major problem why I don't play it much. My laptop only has one of those crappy touchpads, and I
can not play Swamp very well with  the touchpad. I'm not going to
unhook my USB mouse from my desktop and take it along with me
everywhere I go just to play Swamp. Plus that assumes there is a desk, table, or similar surface where I can setup my laptop and mouse to
play which means its all around an inconvenience when it comes to
portability.

The other issue is an Internet connection isn't always available. If I'm in the car riding from say Millersberg to Wooster to go shopping or something I'm probably going to be without an Internet connection for the duration of the trip. So I can't just bring up Swamp, log into the game, and play. Once again, it seems a game designed for people who happen to be at home and tied to their desktop. Its not designed
for people who travel a lot and are trying to pack a few games on
their laptop or netbook for entertainment purposes.