I do remember that conversation myself, though not who supported which point.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking For Something New to Play

I'd also love to set Swamp aside to work on other games, but so far that hasn't been easy. Swamp got so big that it took a tremendous amount of time just to maintain it, and the security. I do plan to do other games and projects, but I guess I have been telling myself that for 6 months, haha!

Actually, the guy who was constantly bringing out new games like Towers of War, Dog Who Hates Toast, Castaways, and so on, was in a lengthy conversation here on audyssey where the majority of people agreed that instead of a lot of little games, a single game should be stuck with and developed into something really big. I prefer doing a lot of smaller games, but I went with what the community wanted and we have Swamp as a result. I was pretty sure you participated in that conversation Thomas, but I might be remembering it wrong and you may have been on the side supporting more, smaller games. It's been a long time. :)

- Aprone