Hi Daniel,

with the introduction of MongoDB you would exclude all big-endian
architectures immediately as MongoDB is little-endian only.
Although there has been big-endian support requested for MongoDB and
some attempts have been made in this direction but at the moment MongoDB
is still little-endian only and thus you would for instance
automatically exclude architectures like ppc64, sparc(64) and others.

Regards,
Michael