A couple of more thoughts.

IMO, players on a team know who is the real deal and who isn't . I mean
these guys see each other in practice and know who should be playing.

In the F$U game, Jordan Reed came in the game and we went right down the
field looking like a real offense, insert Brantley who immediately threw an
interception. I saw Carl Johnson in Brantley's face after that and I can
tell you from Johnson's demeanor  he wasn't inviting Brantley to a party
after the game, he was PO'd and rightfully so.

The same thing appeared to happen on defense,  Moses Jenkins who had not
played meaningful football since earlier in the season starts at QB and gets
repeatedly burned to point he had to be pulled after F$U's TD to open the
2nd half.

Brantley and Jenkins have been good soldiers and waited their turn to play,
unfortunately for them,  they're other players on the team that are
significantly better and the entire team knows this.

This is just a guess, but I think the players on the team know that certain
guys should be playing over other players and divisions and bad attitudes
have torn the team apart.

Last year on the ESPN Gameday show before the SEC title game, Lane Kiffen
was the guest and he picked Alabama to win and went on to say, UF had better
players but Bama was better coached, maybe for once Kiffen was telling the
truth.

Stephen Manuel