After some time AWOL, I'm digging into the steps needed to move projects to
the Attic.

The process is listed at:

http://attic.apache.org/process.html

Historically I could take care of a lot of it, with a ticket to Infra for a
couple of the items. I've a strong suspicion that I can't do most of these
things anymore.

Digging into the details:

   1.
      - Inform users
      - Update website with Attic notice *
      - Update HEADER.html in downloads *
      - Update the project DOAP file *
      - Point SVN mails to general at attic **
      - Make SVN + JIRA/Bugzilla read-only **
      - Delete from committee-info.txt **
      - Create page on Attic site
      - Turn off automated builds *
      - Remove from www.apache.org navigation **?
      - Close down infrastructure resources *
      - Announce on announce at apache.org
   2. Open a new ticket with a due date 6 months in the future:
      - to consider deleting the user list *
      - to strip dist/project and add a .htaccess containing:

      RedirectMatch permanent .*
http://attic.apache.org/projects/${project}.html

The project handles the informing of users. After that it's over to the
Attic. I've marked the items with a ** if there ones I formally handled and
no longer have access, and ones with a * that required Infra assistance
previously.

As you can see, it's basically all Infra items now.

Are there any suggestions on the best way to proceed? Is Infra okay with
getting the larger ticket, and what's the best way to formulate it?

Hen