Justin,

From previous experience as mentor, i can safely say that it is very
easy to push out releases by getting a few incubator pmc votes than it
is to attract new committers and more importantly keep them engaged.
Am afraid we are removing that incentive. What are we going to do
about projects that will show signs of life but will remain in
incubator for a very long time. when do we kick them out? 3 years? 5
years?

thanks,
dims

On 3/16/07, Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/15/07, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > what's the incentive for a project [to] push for diversity/graduation?
>
> That's an appropriate and important question.

They can release without the Incubator PMC looking over their
shoulder?  Less bureaucracy is probably appreciated.  -- justin