Hi,
This vote has been in progress for more than 72 hours now. AFICT although we have a number of non binding votes from the PPMC, we have no votes from the Incubator PMC.

Votes so far
 Paul Lindner +1 (non binding)
Ian Boston +1 (non binding)

There were some other non binding votes cast by members Shindig community, but unfortunately the did not make it to gene...@incubator

Having read the voting documentation, which does not mention lazy consensus for releases, I suspect that we should just abandon this vote and start all over again.

However before I do that, I would like some advice from the Incubator PMC indicating that is the right thing to do?

Thank you
Ian