On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Ian Boston<i...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:

> ...If there is a reason why members of the IPMC have decided not to vote on
> this release, I would like to hear them, before spending the time doing
> another release and wasting the IPMC's time...

I can't speak for others, but for me it's been plain lack of time to
take a serious look at that release - sorry about that.

According to http://incubator.apache.org/shindig/team-list.html
Shindig has seven mentors, which should all be part of the IPMC. By
being mentors, those people agreed to help Shindig progress towards
graduation, if three of them jump in to check and approve releases
you'll be all set.

-Bertrand