On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 09:28 +0100, Ian Boston wrote:
> Hi,
> This vote has now been in progress for 14 days and has not received
> the necessary number of votes from the IPMC to make a release. There
> has been 1 +1 binding vote, 1 +2 non-binding vote and no other votes.
> The vote on shindig-dev resulted in 7 +1 binding votes, no +0 or -1's
>
> > Votes so far
> > Paul Lindner +1 (non binding)
> > Ian Boston +1 (non binding)
>     Ant Elder +1 (binding)
>
> Given the period of time that this vote has been open, it is unlikely
> that any more votes will be received and therefore I am closing this
> vote as abandoned.

I am aware of this vote and planned to get to it by the end of today.
The vote came at a bad time for me - one week overseas with no internet
access followed by moving home, with no cell access nor broadband for a
week. I'm just recovering now. Added to that, I'm not so clued up when
it comes to doing releases at Apache - it isn't one of my strengths.

As I say, I will get to my vote later today.

Personally though, I'd appreciate hearing sebb's opinion, as it was he
who had the most objections to the previous vote.

Upayavira