On 8 Jun 2009, at 14:04, ant elder wrote:

Having read the voting documentation, which does not mention lazy consensus for releases, I suspect that we should just abandon this vote and start all
over again.

However before I do that, I would like some advice from the Incubator PMC
indicating that is the right thing to do?

I don't think you should give up on this vote yet, its only been 4
days and that includes a weekend so as theres been no -1 yet i think
it'd be worth trying to get another couple of votes for a bit longer.

  ...ant

Thank you, (and for the +1) I wont close the vote just yet.
Ian