Eric Evans wrote:
> Sure, but the IPMC is in a position of power, and can impose it's will
> upon the project (including CTR vs. RTC), right?

I have no clue whether the IPMC can impose such a decision. But I'm
very, very certain that it should not even consider trying. It's better
to ask the podling's PMC to address concerns and let them work it out,
than simply telling them that "we see this problem, and here's how you
will fix it." That would be rather counterproductive, the idea is to
ensure the project can live independently once it has graduated.

-- Brane