Mathias Bauer wrote:
> I don't think that this is really necessary *now*, as we can do that
> even better and more efficiently when we actually work on the code
> from the svn repository. It was promised that the needed files will
> be provided once they are known. I'm confident that this will work
> out.

Hi Mathias,

hm, that bears the risk of missing stuff, and having to redo the
work - potentially rather late in the game (on top of having to
replace all non-Oracle-owned code).

Whereas getting a blanket statement from Oracle ("here we grant you
the hg repo bundle") admittedly puts some risk into Oracle's basket.

Surely asking for the latter would be favourable for Apache, and
therefore something to at least try?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten