> If the Incubator is not sure that a podling is small but healthy, then
> would the board be in a better position to make that judgement after
> graduation?

In the case at hand (Isis), I'd propose that the IPMC could assert
that they are healthy -- with an asterix. Never having seen them
incorporate a new contributor, we can't say that they are, in fact, a
track record of welcoming new contributors.

I have two motivations for looking for a 'special set of rules.' (a)
the voices here advocating squashing podlings that don't graduate in
some fixed time interval, and (b) the desire to reduce mentor load.
The 'special set of rules' would recognize, in effect, that this
project still needs some more supervision, but could be trusted with
its own svn karma, etc.