Sam,

Rather than argue about the existence and interpretation of messages
about squashing stale podlings, how about this adjustment to my
presentation:

1. OK, let's forget about dumping aged podlings

2. The third option I presented was 'graduate with an asterix'.
However, I didn't really intend to claim that no other possibilities
existed. Another possibility is 'remain under the supervision of the
incubator PMC but with more autonomy.' I could elaborate, but I'd
rather see if there is a remote consensus to go in any direction like
this.

Mark, yes, the existing people are really good. But they have not
added any new ones since the launch of the podling, so they've haven't
passed that test.

--benson