Isis did pick up a few committers, but it's not a project which grows as fast
as others of course.
We should try to get at bit more folks interrested.

But they have 3, 4 frequent committers which do a very good job. And the team
has really good community skills!
Thus I'm not yet particularly worried.

LieGrue,
strub