The JBoss guys are very smart. Scott Stark is extremely high caliber. Mark is no idiot
either. Jboss is successful because it is so fucking good. From where I stand, the
other appservers are just copying JBoss. Where do you think the MBean architecture in
Weblogic 6.x came from?

The problem with JBoss is that while they innovate BEA and IBM make all the dough.
Such is the nature of opensource. Bloody fucking hell!

(From what I hear Orion is pretty good too.)

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch