Hi Thomas,

> I could not find any information about whether Rony Flatscher is a
> member of the PMC

In the committers-only SVN module is a file board/committee-info.txt
which lists the PMCs of all Apache projects. It's (supposed to be ;-)
the authoritative source. Rony Flatscher is listed there as PMC member.

I'm not sure myself how Sebastian's -1 will be weighed here. I would
have expected that the NOTICE and LICENSE files get fixed and he
changes his vote. As by his last mail on the topic, the content in
SVN did not get fixed. If you changed the release files manually, you
should commit those changes to SVN and give Sebastian some time to
change his vote.

Btw, he asked on legal-discuss about the correct usage of these
files, but I see little point in delaying the release until that
question has been answered.

cheers,
  Roland