Agreed. though that page probably needs a bit of a reality check.. The problem
is when someone does
a -1 with reasoning, people tend to stop voting until that vote is switched to
a +1 and if that vote
is switched to a +1 and there are enough votes, people that stopped voting will
keep silent.

Hope I make sense :)

Mvgr,
Martin