Hi Thomas,

>> If you changed the release files manually, you
>> should commit those changes to SVN and give Sebastian some time to
>> change his vote.
>
> We were voting on the artifacts on people.apache.org/~tv/jcs/, not on
> SVN. This is at least what I understood the release-then-vote-policy
> means.

The point of a SVN branch is to have an archived version of the
exact files that go into the release. If you have to change a
release after creating the branch, you should update the branch
and re-build the release from scratch. This is the best way to
make sure that releases can be reproduced.

cheers,
  Roland