Could you create an example on how you would consider the structure and
content as "acceptable" so that we can understand what you want to have?

        Thanks
                Henning

sebb schrieb:
> On 04/06/07, Thomas Vandahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> sebb wrote:
>> > Sorry for the delay in responding.
>> >
>> > The NOTICE file is much clearer, and the Xerox license is identified,
>> > so I am withdrawing my -1.
>> >
>> > When the rules have been clarified, the next release can implement any
>> > changes if necessary.
>> >
>> > Sebastian
>>
>> Thanks, I will clarify the result now, based on your +1 I suppose?
>
> Sorry, I should have been clearer.
>
> I have withdrawn the -1.
> That does not mean I am now totally in favour.
>
> I'm not convinced that the files are quite right yet, so I am now
> abstaining.
>
>> Bye, Thomas.

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."