* Bruno Lustosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [14-02-2003 20:30]:
> Just to let everyone kow. I applied bios patches, and as for now, I
> managed to compile qt successfully, something that I really couldn't
> before.
> Had an issue with a power problem in the middle of the flashing, but I
> already recovered from it, and gentoo seems more stable now :)
> I'll continue to use it, still got a bunch of stuff to compile. I'll
> post if I have further problems with hangings.
> Thank you all for your helpful replies!!

Sigh.. unfortunately, as I was watching emerge happily compiling
kdelibs, gcc segfaulted, dumped core, and kernel paniced with an Oops.
Checked temperature, it's at 49 degrees, bios updated properly, no
unstable packages (as far as I can remember).
What should I do? Give up?

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ UIN: 1406477