Sorry I didn't see this

> if your machine sits idle, does it also freeze ?

No

Azhdeen wrote:
On Sunday 28 September 2003 23:01, SMS WebMaster wrote:

No the fas is running all the time ,

and when the system crash the screen dont go blank (I still can see my
desktop but I can't move the mouse or press the keyboard)

try booting the liveCD and run the memtest

that's the most likely cause for random crashes like that
the next best is a CPU that overheated once, even if the fan works ok now

if your machine sits idle, does it also freeze ?

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

.

--
http://www.4-SMS.Com