I disagree, when dealing with a ~x86-package it might have
deep-dependencies that is also in ~x86.

I also disagree on package.keywords since it's better to
test if emerge goes well and that module actually works
before making any static changes regarding keywords
or even USE- & FEATURES-flags for that matter.

/©harlie