On Saturday 25 Jul 2015 16:32:19 Daniel Frey wrote:

> Is Windows writing a hybrid partition table? Maybe use something like
> parted to check.
>
> Dan

MSwindows these days installs a separate boot partition.  The MSWindows boot
manager can be chainloaded from there, but then it needs to be able to read
the (GPT) partition table of the main OS, which in this case seems to be
having trouble with.  However, I am thinking that the URL I posted may refer
to the bootloader (as in the MBR boot code) having trouble booting from a GPT
table, rather than the MSWindows boot manager itself .... hmmm ... this needs
some testing.

Allan, have you tried first creating the partitions and FAT32/NTFS
filesystems, BEFORE you attempted to install MSWindows?

--
Regards,
Mick