Hi,

I try to have a systemd and pulseaudio free setup ("religious" reasons).
When I need pulse I use apulse and otherwise everything else is compiled
with alsa flag. I wonder if the issue is related to graphics
drivers/libraries instead. D remember having segfaults with some other
linux ports whirh were caused by a missing library which did not show up (I
do not remember the name but something with ?t3c?) but I think it is now in
mesa. .If you figure out what opengl features are being used we could
compare glxinfo outputs.

So, I tested quakespasm on an ryzen 7 apu (2700u) with vega gpu (thinkpad
e485). I am using mesa drivers and a linux 6.0.8 kernel.

Artur