* Joerg Schilling ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [07.07.08 13:14]:
> Daniel Iliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I know I should not feed trolls but....
>
> > Here is a fact for you: Every mainstream binary distro dropped cdrtools.
> > It is their right to choose which packets they want to distribute and
> > they don't owe you an explanation.
>
> Solaris (the only distribution where lawyers checked the license) happily
> distributes the original cdrtools.

No wonder: OpenSolaris is mainly under CDDL. *There* you have anything
needed zu circumvent the licence issue.

This distro hardly counts for the issue stated.

> Jörg

Sebastian

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "      Karl Marx

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]@N GÜNTHER         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]