Do you have a blank in your build path. ?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: 32/tmp

The absolute path is

"/home/hudson 32/tmp"

I am sure if I remove the blank, this bug will disappear. But I can
remember that it was a wish to have blanks in the build path.

The 64 bit hudson has no blanks in the build path and does not produce
this error.