I am not sure what the correct venue is to start a discussion? The admin email
list? We don't have IRC breakouts at the moment; it is more that I am doing
this with my GeoTools hat on; rather then in conjunction with a release of
geoserver or uDig ... so there is not much warning or pull for a release
(except from the course materials and library usability side of things).

Currently as it stands imagemosic is not releasable; and has not been for the
last last two milestones. Other then that things are proceeding fairly
smoothly. It is *very* handy having cite tests being run by hudson as that is
our usual slowdown when making a release. The only thing I am sad about is not
having a copy of uDig working against 2.7-SNAPSHOT (as that stresses the
library in a different direction).

Jody