I think the best option is the second. First the user set the category, and
then he can select a template.

One template should can be assigned to some categories and have a cascade
attribute, so the admin can create a template to use to one category and his
sub-categories. Would This simplify the Trey problem?

Regards!

2011/9/2 nini <nini.las...@orange.fr>

> Hi,
>
> For me, the second soluce is better BUT a template ticket must be linked
> with a categorie AND a type of ticket.
> You can have a common category for request and incident but the template
> will be different.
>
> Yllen
>
> > Message du 01/09/11 22:34
> > De : "MoYo"
> > A : "Liste de diffusion des developpeurs GLPI"
> > Copie à :
> > Objet : [Glpi-dev] Template of tickets and categories
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are working on templates for tickets in order to set mandatories,
> > hidden and predefined fields.
> > We have two choices to implement that :
> > - Permit to choose a template on ticket creation.
> > - Link templates to ticket's categories. Selecting a category will load
> > the template.
> >
> > What do you think about these 2 options ?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Julien

Francisco M. González