On Mar 20, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Ben Scott wrote:
I object
to the whole attitude wireless carriers have.

So do I, but in the end I have bigger things to worry about. Besides, as soon as Google rolls out their nationwide Wifi, and accompanying phone it won't be such an issue anymore.

Anyway, you don't want a phone/PDA (although I still think you do, if for no reason other than internet everywhere is VERY handy), so it's kind of a useless argument.

Given what you've expressed here, I don't think there is a "good" choice for you, but a newer Palm would probably be closest to what you want/need.