Here, Here, I agree.
Anything you want to teach about emacs sounds good to me. Kind of a tips and
tricks session from some GURUs for the common folk.
I use emacs and would like to be able to change the default color of the text
and background once VS every time I open a session.
I also create alot of macros for editing files in one fell swoop but I do not
name the macros for later recall, this would be a nice skill to add to my
knowledge base.
Emacs was introduced to me by my first UNIX mentor and was supported as a
viable alt to VI through out the office.
NOTE: I am  aware that VI is on ALL machines so I also have the  basic VI
skills. (open edit close etc...)
Rob from no.weare