On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Jon 'maddog' Hall, Executive Director, Linux
International
wrote:
>       O.K. FOLKS:  IT IS UP TO YOU.  WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT?

O.K..  I guess its time to throw some pennies into the GNHLUG wishing
well...

I.  What I was wondering:

    Is the GNHLUG firmly entrenched in Nashua now?  Is there
    any chance that the meetings will take place at different
    locations in NH?

II. What I would like to hear:  (apologies for any repeats...)

    1)  A comparison of Kernel architectures: Monolithic (e.g.
        Linux) vs. Microkernel (e.g. BSD) vs. Hybrid (e.g. OSX)

    2)  Developing games for Linux

    3)  CAD software for Linux (i.e. AutoCAD clones and the like)

    4)  Crypography

    5)  How to brew beer while using your Linux box in some way  ;-)

--Andy Foulks