Andy,

Where have you been? In Feb of this year we created three new chapters
around the state devoted to monthly meetings while changing the gnereal
GNHLUG meetings to a quarterly basis, Feb, May, Aug, and Nov, though this
years 4th quarter happens to be Dec 12th.

Since you don't know, maybe others don't as well.

Monadlug (Peterborough) 1st Thursday of the month
Centralug (Concord) 2nd Wed of the month
SLUG (Protsmouth/Durham) 2nd Monday of the month
Merrilugs (Nashua) 3rd Thursday of the month
KSCLUG (Keene) (new) twice a month, lunch meetings
NNHLUG (Dartmouth/Lebanon) Don't know if they have a monthly meeting

So take your pick. There is a calendar located on the SLUG site

http://www.slug.org that is usually kept up to date with the dates and
topics of all the meetings

Jerry  Kubeck
Chairman, GNHLUG