On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Andrew Foulks wrote:

> II. What I would like to hear:  (apologies for any repeats...)
>
>     5)  How to brew beer while using your Linux box in some way  ;-)

Using Linux to Monitor & Control the Brewing Process?

I think some of our folks could work on this, although it might
require some experimentation & practice, do we have
folks into home-brew in the LUG? ;-)

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739 fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  raster burn n.

 Eyestrain brought on by too many hours of
   looking at low-res, poorly tuned, or glare-ridden monitors, esp.
   graphics monitors.  See terminal illness.