Whats the problem ?
I didn't see any except that for a long time i see many untranslated words
in the forehead of gnome (its desktop and menu)
that can be solved very easy; But I didn't understand why didn't this simple
problem solve for few years.
I made a very simple path for myself and run it in each distribution of
gnome.
Probably coordinators only use gnome in English and aren't interested to use
it in the language that they are its coordinator.
therefore untranslated words isn't important for them.
or maybe they are vary hardscrabble.
howsoever I am fond to continue working on all of localization projects in
gnome such as translation and localization specially for calendar.