[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Sankey) writes:

> "I wasn't sure about putting midi files on - the ones generated by
> Lilypond at the moment are fairly basic - things like ties are
> ignored."
> There are a lot of MIDI file sites on the web, and almost no sheet
> music ones. I recommend skipping MIDIs.

I'd say keep them.  They don't take up much space in comparison to the
PDF/PS versions, and they're very helpful to people who want to be
sure the piece of music they're looking at is the one they're thinking
of.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      PGP fingerprint: BFA4 D0CF 8925 08AE  0CA5 CCDD 343D 6AC6