There may be something to be said for the "just get
on with it" approach. In my view, sorting out copyright
words, etc., will need to evolve a little, as you/we find
out how people react to the site.

I'm not trying to stop the debate. I'm just suggesting
that we shouldn't try to get everything sorted out 100%
before the thing is implemented. (or it'll never happen!)

You can probably tell that I'm not a lawyer.

John.