[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Hi Han-Wen, hi all,
>
> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > > the pages of the project. Is there anyone that might tell me where could I fetch
> > > a lilypond package suited for my system?
> >
> > Why don't you compile one yourself?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Han-Wen Nienhuys, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ** GNU LilyPond - The Music Typesetter
> >       http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/hanwen/lilypond/index.html
>
> I'm currently trying to compile version 1.2.2 of lilypond on my system.
> I run ./configure and then make. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem:

I added this to the INSTALL instructions:

For compilation on a RedHat system you need these packages,
in addition to the thoes needed for running:
itemize(
it() glibc-devel
it() libstdc++-devel
it() guile-devel
it() flex
it() bison
)

PS. There is no need crosspost between mailing lists, I think the
discuss-list is read by everyone on the help-list.