Mr Bernardo Colaco

I was born in Goa, I lived in Goa, I studied in Goa, I am frequent visitor to Goa , but my visits are mostly to just work on trying to improve things in Goa. I don't have any interests or any thing in Goa at all except my heart. It is my homeland, the land of my forefathers and that alone is enough for me to be serious about what I am trying to do, including the campaign on mining in Goa, which is going fine thank you very much; it is a longterm struggle which I am trying to tackle strategically and with lots of groundwork. This is a campaign that concerns all goans and I hope you all will support us when we call for help!

As for corruption - give me one example of a country where there is no corruption. We must fight it day and night, and try everything to eradicate it from Goa.

Cheers
Carmen

Now available in Toronto, a few copies of *Into The Diaspora Wilderness* by
Selma Carvalho. Contact Bosco D'Mello
bo...@goanet.org (416) 803-7264
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/