I understand that BigTable is behind GAE, but my concern is
more with GAE performance and quotas. If GAE had existed
when Larry and Sergey were developing their pagerack
algorithm, would they have used GEA for evaluation?
I have my doubts. They would quickly reach quota limits,
way before they knew if they had a viable idea.

Richard

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes