Update...
I just uninstalled the GWT SDK, and then the plug-in and applied the
changes. Both disappeared from the Installed Software tab.

I restarted Eclipse.

Now I have 'Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.4' on the Installed Software tab,
but if I select it, the Uninstall button remains disabled.

I also have 'Plugin' under Google Update Site for Eclipse 3.4 on the
Available Software tab, but if I select it, the Install button remains
disabled.

I'm a bit stuck for options here.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com