If I get a spare time-slot I'll give it a go again, but as I said a couple
of emails ago, I did that 2 days ago to remove the GEP after I needed to get
rid of it. Therefore, the latest install *was* clean (apart from a few
preferences I'd changed and importing my formatting settings. Windows was
only re-installed from scratch about 4 weeks ago. You can't be suggesting
that everyone ought to re-install Eclipse from scratch and than immediately
install the GEP before they even leave the welcome screen it they want to be
sure, can you
And I know you keep giving me the longinstall link, but I have only ever
been trying to install the plugin and GWT 1.6.4 SDK. Even it that weren't
the case, surely progress would have increased by at least 1 percent when
left for 8 or 9 hours overnight?

But if I get a break where I don't need to use Eclipse for a while, I'll
re-install it and try from scratch again.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com