I didn't say that I don't know or have no comments, if that is what you
imply, but take any issue, there are sufficient number of 'well educated',
'computer literate' people who do not know a thing about it. This is from
personal experience.

I don't find any difference between 'you have to comment, else you are an
Islamophobe' and the RSS's exhortation to Muslims that they need to 'prove
their patriotism', or else they are traitors.

Best regards,
Murali