Hi Axel.

First, thanks for your work in this.  It'll make my life, as the Debian
maintainer of gtk2hs, much easier.

Excerpts from Axel Simon's message of Qua Abr 21 05:34:12 -0300 2010:
(...)
> The Gtk2Hs libraries need additional build tools. These live in tools/
> and can be configured and installed in the usual Cabal way. The three
> tools have awkward names starting with gtk2hs and are thus not likely
> to clash with other programs.

Are you planning to upload these tools to Hackage separetly, and not to include
them in the Hackage package of gtk2hs?  I would think this is a good approach,
from the maintainer perspective, and from the user perspective, since it would
make it easier to use with cabal install.

By the way, are you planning to upload each package (glib, gtk, cairo, etc)
separetly to Hackage?  This would also be good.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot