Hi Axel,

Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> the repo at code.haskell.org now contains a cabal version of Gtk2Hs,
> well, at least of the core packages glib, cairo, pango and gtk. In the
> future the package gio should be part of this set as well. All other
> add-on libraries, however, are likely to move into their own darcs
> repositories. During this transitional period it is not possible to
> build the other libraries but I encourage people to get the new cabal
> version using
>
> darcs get code.haskell.org:/srv/code/gtk2hs
>
> and to add cabal files to the any of these add-on libraries. Notes on
> that below ("Creating a cabal file for a Gtk2Hs add-on library").
I have finish Cabal convert to WebKit package.
And i move webkit demo in this package.

Because WebKit need below modules:
          Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.DNDTypes
          Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading
          Graphics.UI.Gtk.Types
So i push new patches to make gtk.cabal expose those modules.

Below is WebKit Cabal package, can you help me check it before i build
new repository for WebKit?

If above package is okay, i will push new patches.

Cheers,

  -- Andy