Hi Axel,

Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

> Observe that updating your current darcs repo of the previous version
> of Gtk2Hs is not possible since I had to obliterate several patches in
> order to merge changes. Furthermore, there are quite a few patches in
> the previous repository that added a lot of new functions but which
> need further review. These patches have been merged into the new cabal
> version but for now remain in a separate repository which can be
> accessed at http://www2.in.tum.de/~simona/gtk2hs-2.18 .
For current situation, we have two jobs need to do:

(1) http://code.haskell.org/gtk2hs/
Convert all packages to Cabal and build new repositories.

(2) http://www2.in.tum.de/~simona/gtk2hs-2.18
Review code and push new patches to fix bugs.

http://www2.in.tum.de/~simona/gtk2hs-2.18 including all patches i push?

Cabal Setup script looks can't generate Types.chi correct, so i can't
convert non-core packages until you fix it.

So i'm try to fix bugs in http://www2.in.tum.de/~simona/gtk2hs-2.18,
have you any notes or *fix list* need to share?

Thanks,

  -- Andy