Hi Andy,

I don't understand why you've added yet another module GtkInternals.
There exists the module Graphics.UI.Gtk.Internals already which re-
exports Types. Types, in turn, re-exports Threading, so there should
be no need to explicitly re-export Threading in Internals.

On 28.04.2010, at 15:53, Andy Stewart wrote:

>  Graphics.UI.Gtk.Signals (dist/build/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Signals.hs)
>    imports: Graphics.UI.GtkInternals

Well, all it means is what it said: You've built a cycle of imports. I
don't think that Signals should be importing Internals since this is
just meant to gather everything that is needed by other libraries but
not by end users.

Cheers,
Axel