Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

> Hi Andy,
>
> I don't understand why you've added yet another module GtkInternals. There
> exists the module
> Graphics.UI.Gtk.Internals already which re-
> exports Types. Types, in turn, re-exports Threading, so there should be no
> need to explicitly
> re-export Threading in Internals.
>
> On 28.04.2010, at 15:53, Andy Stewart wrote:
>
>>  Graphics.UI.Gtk.Signals (dist/build/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Signals.hs)
>>    imports: Graphics.UI.GtkInternals
>
> Well, all it means is what it said: You've built a cycle of imports. I don't
> think that Signals
> should be importing Internals since this is just meant to gather everything
> that is needed by other
> libraries but  not by end users.
Look my other mail, i have fix in newest patch.

In newest patch, I expose "Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading" in gtk.cabal and
write notes in module `Threading` : "don't use this module"

Because in file `Signal.chs.template` has "import
Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading".
Module `Gtk.Types` is hidden, and can't be import GtkInternal in
Signal.chs (cycle import)

So i can't found any better solution than expose
"Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading"

Or you have better idea?

Cheers,
  -- Andy