Hi Axel,

Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

> On 29.04.2010, at 08:44, Andy Stewart wrote:
>
>> Because in file `Signal.chs.template` has "import
>> Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading".
>> Module `Gtk.Types` is hidden, and can't be import GtkInternal in
>> Signal.chs (cycle import)
>>
>> So i can't found any better solution than expose
>> "Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading"
>
> The Internals module should only re-export other modules. It should not be
> imported in any modules
> in within the gtk package.
>
> Did you pull my patch that contains the new Internals module? From what you
> describe, everything
> should be there. If you need other  internals, simply re-export this module
> in Internals.
Yes, i have pull it.
GtkInternal.chs is enough for Types.chs of non-core packages.

After i expose "Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Threading", everything is fine.

Currently, we just expose two intenal modules: `GtkInternal.chs` and
`Threading.chs`,
and this is best and simplest solution that i can do.

I have write below notes in Threading.chs to avoid users
call it:

------------------------------> Threading notes start
<------------------------------
-- This file contains functions that are needed by other library wrappers that
build
-- on Gtk2Hs. An application should not need this function nor include this
file.
------------------------------> Threading notes end

Please pull my new patches from main repo before you test my Cabal patches.

I re-expoert `toNativeWidnowId` and `fromNativeWindowId` in
DrawWindow.chs for fix Embedded demo.

And i add new functions "widgetGetAllocation` (Gtk+ 2.18) for support my
project, and fix some version tag in Widget.chs

Please let me know if you found any problem in my patches. :)

Cheers,

  -- Andy